Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally, picked up the new Ocean!

Thanks Treecity. Van looks superb & the alcantara is exactly what I was hoping for. The key bit is the bit on the from seats near the head rests that my kids will be climbing up into the roof from. Is that bit vinyl or leather?
They always have dirty feet when camping and I'm hoping these will be easier to clean!

Thanks Treecity. Van looks superb & the alcantara is exactly what I was hoping for. The key bit is the bit on the from seats near the head rests that my kids will be climbing up into the roof from. Is that bit vinyl or leather?
They always have dirty feet when camping and I'm hoping these will be easier to clean!

Leather :)

That's looks really smart. Good choice all round. Now the fun begins. Enjoy it! :thumb

Are those the VW wind deflectors? I'm getting my Ocean very soon & wasn't sure if i want the VW or dubflecta retro deflectors

I was thinking of those as a dealer fit, nice to see them.

They're the VW wind deflectors. :)
I'm presuming that they are sufficient to be able to leave the windows open a little for ventilation and keep the rain out. Is that right ??
if so might have to add them to my list.

Last edited:
I'm presuming that they are sufficient to be able to leave the windows open a little for ventilation and keep the rain out. Is that right ??

Yes, that is the idea. Can't vouch for it yet though. I think they also look good.

They look the same as the VW ones on our t5 which work well allowing ventilation but keeping the rain out.
+1 to treecity for taking time to post the pictures

Thanks guys looks like I have an addition. Look good and do the business . Look nicer than a grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I ask a bit of a perhaps daft question. Is the black awning black when wound out or is it just the casing that is black? Cheers.

I'm a big fan of 'nearly but not silver nor grey' colours for their practical ability to hide Road film, but for me, the beige paint COMBINED with that very light (beige?) interior is a little too plain. Just my opinion.

Can I ask a bit of a perhaps daft question. Is the black awning black when wound out or is it just the casing that is black? Cheers.

May have changed since 2012, but likely not. It is just the casing. The awning itself if grey, heavy duty plastic. (This is from someone who didn't ask the same question 4 years ago, so erred on the side of caution cos I didn't want a black awning!)

All looks wonderful....enjoy! (Agree re John C at VW BSE ...excellent service..)

Great pictures of the interior -Thanks. Thats more than VW can give anyone !!!!
Is that a Mat Set I spy in the front? My wife has been told they are not available yet for the T6.
I have the same coulor and interior on order, seeing your pictures just makes the wait more painful.

Great pictures of the interior -Thanks. Thats more than VW can give anyone !!!!
Is that a Mat Set I spy in the front? My wife has been told they are not available yet for the T6.
I have the same coulor and interior on order, seeing your pictures just makes the wait more painful.
Hi Etocwen
Those front mats come as standard in the Ocean... Best Wishes Paul

Treecity, amazing, beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Its exactly what I have ordered. Seats and colour are amazing.. Spot on. Perfect. I cant wait now... 16 weeks to go...

Treecity, amazing, beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Its exactly what I have ordered. Seats and colour are amazing.. Spot on. Perfect. I cant wait now... 16 weeks to go...

You're going to love it! Best vehicle we have ever owned... California owners for life now!!

Back