Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally, picked up the new Ocean!

treecity

treecity

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
It came quicker than we thought but finally collected our new 204PS DSG Ocean (Mojave Beige) yesterday.

vwocean.jpg

Delighted with it already and really pleased with the Alcantara trim, which was a bit of a gamble as we hadn't seen it.

Kudos to John Clarke at Bury St Edmunds Van Centre for top quality service from our first enquiry right the way through to delivery.

Congratulations! Nice colour. Are you able to post a couple of photos of the seats please?

Now the real fun can begin....

Awesome! I do like the colour, but I am maybe biased because that's the colour I ordered also :)

That's our colour choice too so any photos would be appreciated.

Nice van and great Christmas present, have fun. :thumb

Lovely van. Let the adventures begin!
Would really appreciate photos of the Alcantara please as I've opted for that but cannot get a photo from VW.

Looking good, would also like a pic of the seats front and back as ordered them aswell.

It came quicker than we thought but finally collected our new 204PS DSG Ocean (Mojave Beige) yesterday.

View attachment 11079

Delighted with it already and really pleased with the Alcantara trim, which was a bit of a gamble as we hadn't seen it.

Kudos to John Clarke at Bury St Edmunds Van Centre for top quality service from our first enquiry right the way through to delivery.

View attachment 11079

Congratulations. How lucky to get it so soon. Ours is due in March although build date not confirmed yet. Colour looks great which is a relief as this is what we have chosen and seeing some of the replies it seems a popular choice. Like the others if you get a chance to post some pics of the alcantara it would be great as this is our choice as well but no idea what it looks like.

Enjoy

Thanks all!

Will get some photos of Alcantara and outside shots tomorrow.

Oh so jealous. Looks brill. What spec have you got .also sorry to ask but how. much discount did you get. We are in the process of putting an order in and wondering what to ask for.. Happy travelling

Oh so jealous. Looks brill. What spec have you got .also sorry to ask but how. much discount did you get. We are in the process of putting an order in and wondering what to ask for.. Happy travelling

Ocean 204PS DSG
Mojave Beige
Alcantara
Discovery media plus
Bluetooth with LAN
Premium colour display
Lockable storage
Storage net
Headlamp washers
Cruise control
Sensors with rear camera
Servotronic power steering
Leather multi function steering wheel
Lights and vision package
Removable towbar
Shower connection
Black awning
Privacy glass
Charcoal canister
Heated front screen

We got 7% discount but that was as soon as the order book opened. The dealer said sales were slow for the Cali so you should be able to get more than 7. I'm sure I have read others who recently got 10%. :)

Just been reading all the old T6 posts where everyone was telling us we would be lucky to see the first T6 Cali delivered until the spring lol Green eyed monster ?

Congratulations, We camped in our Ocean for 3 nights in the Lake District over the weekend...... High Winds and rain but didn't dampen our excitement, loved every minute... Best Wishes Paul and Dianne

Congratulations, We camped in our Ocean for 3 nights in the Lake District over the weekend...... High Winds and rain but didn't dampen our excitement, loved every minute... Best Wishes Paul and Dianne

Saw the photos, looked great and loving yours in pearlescent white!

Here's a few pics on the colour:

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_1018.JPG

I like the looks of the alcantara/leather better than the all leather. I assume that the alcantara prevents any sweatiness?!
You'll have to let us know what it's like to clean after you've spilt your dinner on it a few times!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Thanks for taking the time to take a few more pictures.

Colour looks great and the alcantara looks really classy. We have the same on ours so pleased to see what we are getting at last. Certainly no regrets.

Cheers

Back