Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First trip in my new Cali.!

Ocean Bridge

Ocean Bridge

Ocean Bridge
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I've just I've taken delivery of my beautiful new VW California!!

Absolutely over the moon with it.. I used the weekend to pack all the essential purchases I made from the club shop and now I am in the west of Ireland enjoying this fantastic weather with my new Cali.!
A big thank you to all the forum members as the discussions really helped with my purchase.. and I'm sure will continue to be.!

Now off to enjoy this sunshine with my new pride and joy!:)

No need to travel far with this kind of weather , been 25-30 celcius the last three weeks here in Belgium ....normal it takes a 1000km drive to get to this type a weather this time a year .
Perfect timing to get to know your new Cali :thumb

Hi welcome
We went to Wexford last weekend it our Cali
With this weather it’s perfect camping

No need to travel far with this kind of weather , been 25-30 celcius the last three weeks here in Belgium ....normal it takes a 1000km drive to get to this type a weather this time a year .
Perfect timing to get to know your new Cali :thumb

Where in Belgium are you?

We are spending our final week away in a lovely campsite on the Dutch/Belgium border, near the Dutch town of Hilvarenbeek.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Where in Belgium are you?

We are spending our final week away in a lovely campsite on the Dutch/Belgium border, near the Dutch town of Hilvarenbeek.

Thats about 1h drive from my home .
Is that the comming week or are you there now ?
Weather is still good here , appart from the occasional thunderstorm with themp. above normal up to 30celcius .

Thats about 1h drive from my home .
Is that the comming week or are you there now ?
Weather is still good here , appart from the occasional thunderstorm with themp. above normal up to 30celcius .
We are here until Friday morning when we drive to Calais for the train to Folkestone and then to London.

If you are free one evening, do come over for BBQ'd sausages, we'd love to see you both again.

Tom and Clare

Hi welcome
We went to Wexford last weekend it our Cali
With this weather it’s perfect camping
Thanks Simon, yes the weather is fantastic at the moment and I'm making the most of it.
I'm in Glengarrif at the moment having started the first leg of the Wild Atlantic Way.
Amazing sights to be had along this route, especially when the weather is as good as it has been!