Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Florence has a new friend

SprintGT

SprintGT

Florence's Dad
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Florence has a new friend. We have an addition to our family, another cockapoo which we have named Beatrix. She is now 10 weeks old and we think both her and Florence will make fine California girls, even though we have not yet taken delivery of one.
IMG_1857.JPG IMG_1915.JPG

Here we are showing discipline and not getting the dog we now want because it is not a sensible time and you go putting up pictures like that!!!!

Mike

Here we are showing discipline and not getting the dog we now want because it is not a sensible time and you go putting up pictures like that!!!!

Mike
Whoops! Sorry.

emoji4.png

What do you mean, it's not a sensible time? Are you worried about bringing a dog into this world of war in the Middle East, Brexit, the end of Bake Off As We Know It?

When our old dog Bailey died last year we thought long and hard about the merits, morals and practicalities of having another one. Betty arrived a week later. :happy

(Cute pooch by the way SprintGT).

What do you mean, it's not a sensible time? Are you worried about bringing a dog into this world of war in the Middle East, Brexit, the end of Bake Off As We Know It?

When our old dog Bailey died last year we thought long and hard about the merits, morals and practicalities of having another one. Betty arrived a week later. :happy

(Cute pooch by the way SprintGT).
Bake off going was the final straw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Florence doesn't look too impressed in the second photo! But I guess that's just a Doodle thing....Rosie rarely looks happy....rosie.jpg

Pepé is very pleased. Here is outside the prison gates on the Ile de Ré, infamous prison that once housed Papillon. From now on he's known as Pepéllon.

IMG_5777.PNG

Pepé is very pleased. Here is outside the prison gates on the Ile de Ré, infamous prison that once housed Papillon. From now on he's known as Pepéllon.

We used to have a west highland terrier called Reekie that habitually used to come home stinking after rolling in fox sing. She inevitably became known as Nina.

(Nina Reekie, geddit...oh, forget it)

Florence doesn't look too impressed in the second photo! But I guess that's just a Doodle thing....Rosie rarely looks happy....View attachment 17302

Not happy but she she does look very smug looking down on everyone from her vantage point. Florence always looks very sad. I think it is a contrived look to make humans feel sorry for her.

NO, I typed "sh1t", not "poo". Bloody forum bot auto-censorship! What's wrong with good old Anglo Saxon words? :sad :Grin

I feel for you VD. In fact the pain is excretiating:). I also hate the stink of fox sh2t. Damn thing is I never seem to notice it until its too late!

I hope you are not publishing pictures of two lovely ladies in the bath?
The trouble with fox poo is that it acts like a magnet to many dogs although I don't see the attraction myself.

Dottie had a new friend too....took 2 hours before we heard the last crunch...yum!!IMG_4074.JPG