Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Folkestone

C

Chris

After a change to our planned local weekend get away. The original planned campsite was underwater in tenterden we quickly phoned the warren campsite in Folkestone. This a gem of a site and is only 5 mins drive from our front door.
Anyway I digress. First up was a 10 plate sand beige. Nice couple. I was impressed by his take on the pucer screen. Much better using a cloth outer.
Next were a couple in a navy blue 08. Happy to help them with some local knowledge
Nice to meet fellow California's

As for the campsite check out the reviews on campiteuk.com and come down. It's as close to the sea as you can get without needing a towel for your van.

Thanks for the tip Chris.

Our work schedules mean that we were looking for something close to the tunnel for a stopover.

Our plan is to travel probably on a Thursday afternoon/evening the 3-4 hours it takes to get to the Chunnel, stop over hight and work from 'home' with mobile internet access and then leap on the tube at a convenient time and thus hopefully avoiding the M25 Friday debacle.

Stu, great idea about working "from home". I think there is wifi on site. Doubt you will get much work done as the excuse to have a tea break and just stare out to sea would be too great.

We both tend to work from home on a Monday and Friday so we're used to the temptations.

I had a look at the website for the camp and they have WiFi but via a pay per use third party. Will have to investigate further.

Back