Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

'For sale' email alerts?

Maud

Maud

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi, I was wondering if there is any way of setting up user settings on the forum so that I could get an email alert as and when new Californias are listed in the For Sale section? I seem to currently be checking the For Sale section a hundred times a day and, as much as I am enjoying discovering more about the Cali and the very welcoming people on here, I think I may start to go a little crazy constantly checking just in case someone has listed my perfect Cali (in my price range) since I last checked two minutes earlier! :crazy

Is this something I will be able to set up if I become a VIP member or do I just need to set the forum to my homepage? :D

:help
Maud

Hi Maud we were thinking of setting up a text service to notify prospective purchaser's
Of new adds before they go live but we haven't got round to it yet or even if it would be popular
If you go to the Cali's for sale page. http://vwcaliforniaclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=39
Right at the bottom of the page you will see a button that says subscribe if you tick it you will get an email every time someone posts :thumb

Thank you, Calikev! I have just subscribed to the For Sale forum page so can now stop worrying between checks that I will miss 'the one' when she is posted! I think the text idea sounds great if you do decide to go ahead with it!

:thanks again,
Maud

That sounds good! I will forward my email address now. Thank you!

Maud

:thanks