For those with a Cali on order

• Thread starter ChocolateEclair
  • Start date
ChocolateEclair

ChocolateEclair

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
I thought it might be useful to start a thread for those of us who have a Cali on order so we can keep each other updated.

We ordered an Ocean in mid January and were given a build week of 9th March and estimated delivery of 9th June however the build wasn’t started - no further updates since.

Not really expecting it until July/August.

Would imagine it has been built and in a compound somewhere, mine was actually built the same week commencing and got as far as the port of exit we think. You could try VWCC if they are still there.

Mine was supposed to be build week 7, had all sorts of different and conflicing progress reports, when I complained, I had an email from a manager at VWCC yesterday saying it was in their centre in Milton Keynes and they would be in touch when they could. My dealer is in Reading so dont know why it's in Milton Keynes ???

Mine was supposed to be build week 7, had all sorts of different and conflicing progress reports, when I complained, I had an email from a manager at VWCC yesterday saying it was in their centre in Milton Keynes and they would be in touch when they could. My dealer is in Reading so dont know why it's in Milton Keynes ???
Yours is probably there because the dealership is closed and couldn’t accept it for storage, only guessing

Week 16 for our build, no idea when it will be built now, originally told might be ready end of May start of June, probably more July/August now at the earliest!

There was a press release from VWCV yesterday - "VWCV to begin gradual resumption of production from 27 April in Hannover (where the Cali is built) and in Poland"

I expect it will be a sloooow resumption - but hopefully hear something soon!

There was a press release from VWCV yesterday - "VWCV to begin gradual resumption of production from 27 April in Hannover (where the Cali is built) and in Poland"

I expect it will be a sloooow resumption - but hopefully hear something soon!
Did it mention resumption of shipping, Cali's at the docks ie port of exit Germany.

Back