Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

France/Spain campsite discounts

N

Npf1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I've just been browsing a few campsites in SW France and N Spain and noticed a few had icons stating discounts for members of various organisations. Are there any organisations/clubs etc worth joining to get these discounts? I couldn't see how much discount is available.

Thanks in advance.

I got ACSI membership now second year in a row , if you can profit say five times a discount , depending on witch site , your money is returned ....
Also the book got some nice tips on free-camp spots witch i love to visit:D

The Camping Key Europe Card has Discounts in both Off-Season and High-Season on a lot of sites.
When I toured Scandinavia, Denmark and Germany I had both the ASCI card and the Camping Key Europe Card and every site I visited the staff when offered both always took the Camping Key Europe Card in preference to the ASCI card. Got the same or greater discount, as it was Off-Season, but their reason was they could just swipe the card and it populated their Computer system with all my details which the ACSI card wouldn't do leaving them to input some data manually. The ASCI Book and App are useful.

ThenCamping Key Europe website states the Caravan Club is the place to get it in the UK. But I can't find it mentioned anywhere on the caravan Club website.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Back