Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge Organiser

Princess Doris

Princess Doris

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Enjoying a lovely weekend in Conwy.
We are finding organising the fridge a touch difficult. The hanging basket doesn't work well. Probably too deep and difficult to reach items below ( my beer cans normally )
Is there another option. Ideally a hanging basket that is much shallower but covers the whole area of the top of the fridge and is easily lifted out.

Never seen one. We find getting it in and out a faff but there is a knack. We tend to find with the Cali things like this that seem daft generally have been through the wringer of design and make sense in the end. We tend to use food boxes a lot and the beer goes in the basket.

We dumped the hanging basket. Put cans flat on bottom and build up using larger boxes in which we keep the smaller packages. Makes it easier to get to your stuff without turning all contents upside down.

We dumped the hanging basket. Put cans flat on bottom and build up using larger boxes in which we keep the smaller packages. Makes it easier to get to your stuff without turning all contents upside down.
We also binned the basket.

i'm considering it... such a faff having to rotate it to get it out
I only discovered recently - insert the basket with the lipped edge facing towards you, and it slips straight out. If you put it in the other war around, then you have to turn it.

I hated the basket at first, now I love it. It's an easy way to carry loose stuff in and out of the house, too.

I only discovered recently - insert the basket with the lipped edge facing towards you, and it slips straight out. If you put it in the other war around, then you have to turn it.

I hated the basket at first, now I love it. It's an easy way to carry loose stuff in and out of the house, too.
oh yes!... the lid just needs a little push and it comes straight out. thanks for this

Back