Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fridge Recommendations for Beach

Bought this last week as an extra for between the front seats. It's almost silent and got down to temp very quickly.
It's an indel tb18
Nice - we keep thinking we could do with one between the front seats to keep ice creams in - or to use if we have bikes on the rack which makes it impossible to get into the boot

Nice - we keep thinking we could do with one between the front seats to keep ice creams in - or to use if we have bikes on the rack which makes it impossible to get into the boot

These can be used to support the boot, if you need access with bikes on:

Used our VW fridge for the first time this week and realised how hopeless it is after the first day when it had drained the fully charged battery

Those new CFX3 fridges look amazing but a bit out of our price range. Anyone know if this is a good deal and what the difference is? Thanks in advance!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00SATJLZI/?tag=eliteelect-21

I have that fridge and it's been very good. That price is good, though it won't last for long on there.
I was watching a indel fridge a few weeks ago, that was priced very well, it only lasted about a week or so. Through luck I managed to get it cheaper elsewhere.

We have a dometic one, fits between front seats has 12v and plug charging and can even freeze. It's sturdy enough to stand on and although inside is a little small it does what we need.

It's easy to move, we put it inside awning if on EHU.

Currently getting cold prior to our trip today, note essential beers not purchased yet!
39eb0ce67d456f427d09278f8b2443f5.jpg
24219b867970e1be7464a78b3564153a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Hi Melanie, I know I'm jumping in on an old thread. Having seen your post I was about to order one of these to stick between the front seats of my T6 Beach, but then I stumbled upon a German T5/T6 blog where the blogger stated that he'd had to remove the handbrake cove to make this model fit. Just how tight is the fit?

Thanks!

Hi Melanie, I know I'm jumping in on an old thread. Having seen your post I was about to order one of these to stick between the front seats of my T6 Beach, but then I stumbled upon a German T5/T6 blog where the blogger stated that he'd had to remove the handbrake cove to make this model fit. Just how tight is the fit?

Thanks!
It was quite tight, didn't remove the hand brake cover. We have a t6 beach.

In fact we don't put it between seats anymore it goes behind passenger seat. My other half was worried about it scratching the seat reclining knobs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back