Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

front cabin air conditioner has a mind of its own!!

Cali Down Under

Cali Down Under

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Owned my 2020 Cali T6.1 since August 23. Air conditioner has worked perfectly until I collected after my passenger side door was replaced. My fault i misjudged!!!?*!
Very hot day in Sydney yesterday and the air conditioner pumping away, except the right front vent was pumping out very HOT air at a great rate of knots. ?????? is this even possible. All other vents including the rear were blowing cold air!!

Have no idea where to start with this.

Sounds like a hose has disconnected or come loose on the back. Be a garage job to get at all the gubbins.

Owned my 2020 Cali T6.1 since August 23. Air conditioner has worked perfectly until I collected after my passenger side door was replaced. My fault i misjudged!!!?*!
Very hot day in Sydney yesterday and the air conditioner pumping away, except the right front vent was pumping out very HOT air at a great rate of knots. ?????? is this even possible. All other vents including the rear were blowing cold air!!

Have no idea where to start with this.
1. Recalibrate the system if you have the Climatronic 3 zone system.

2. A temperature sensor may have failed. Read the diagnostic codes with an OBD reader, Carista or OBDeleven.

Thankyou WelshGas i will move forward with this……

Back