Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Front Grille Trim Strip in Red

B

Bjohnson

VIP Member
I have for sale a gloss red trim that fits on the centre of the lower grille on a California T5.1 facelift model. The trim is identical to the stainless steel trims readily available and fits to the grille via an adhesive 3m backing tape.

The trim has never been fitted and comes in original packing.

I bought to replace the stainless trim I currently have fitted on my reflex silver Cali, but when I offered up the new red trim I wasn't sure I liked it!!!

for sale for £25 and £6.50 postage (same postage I paid when I bought it - I'll charge actual postage, so will do this cheaper if I can through the post office), or can be collected from Bath.

Hi there do you have a picture of this red trim thanks

Did this sell ?
If not could i have a pic please

It looks like this20150603_192906.jpg

I bought this from the OP. It is the lower piece of red trim as in the picture from daz60.

It doesn't suit the sand beige van I have which I suspected before buying but as I lived near Bath it was worth a punt, so it's available if someone wants it, same terms as originally. Would look good IMO on most colour of vans.

Will post a new thread over the coming days if there are no takers.

Simon

I bought this from the OP. It is the lower piece of red trim as in the picture from daz60.

It doesn't suit the sand beige van I have which I suspected before buying but as I lived near Bath it was worth a punt, so it's available if someone wants it, same terms as originally. Would look good IMO on most colour of vans.

Will post a new thread over the coming days if there are no takers.

Simon

£25 and £6.50? I'll take it. Please PM me your details, assuming PayPal?

Sorry to hijack the thread, where it you purchase it from originally ? I'd like matt black versions of the main main trim.

Sold.

Pete M - I have stuck over the original labels, maybe the original poster will know the original supplier it was a uk based company.

I've searched online but I can't find where I originally purchased, sorry.

Back