Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fuel consumption

180 DSG We have just been from London to Bristol and back. Mr A got 33.7mpg on the way there and I got 41.4mpg on the way back. Mr A likes over taking stuff

90% motorway so with cc on at say 65 should be possible, provided no head wind.

We regularly get 40+ mpg from our 180 DSG on motorway journeys, drops to low 30's on local roads and short trips though

drops to low 30's on local roads and short trips though

Mine drops to 20's on 6 mile trip to work with 10 roundabouts on dual carriageway !! That's Milton Keynes for you, kills fuel consumption, tyres & brakes !! All in it aint good !

Our Cali usually spends its week on the drive for use at weekends. It's more economical than my wife's Mini Cooper S which gets used every day though!

Bjohnson said:
Our Cali usually spends its week on the drive for use at weekends. It's more economical than my wife's Mini Cooper S which gets used every day though!

Yes i suppose economy is more relevant to some than others - i have seen 40mpg on mine in the past (driving back up through Belgium last year) but generally i'm around the 28-32mpg area.
But seeing as our cali has only done 10k in it's 3 1/2 year life the economy isn't that important to us.
For those that use it as a daily driver it's going to be more important i suppose.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back