Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Future adventures

C

Camper Mouse

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi Everyone

I've been lurking on here for a while, but am looking to buy soon.

Thank you all for all the great information on this site, it has been so helpful. I know I will still have have lots of questions as I get closer to buying.

Just wish the Ocean came in yellow!

I always wanted my beach in yellow too but I tell you what does look nice. The metallic dark grey with yellow mirrors and some detailing. ;) Worth considering, I was going down this route (buying some mirror caps in the VW yellow but ended up with a blue slidepod so went blue in the end. :)

I always wanted my beach in yellow too but I tell you what does look nice. The metallic dark grey with yellow mirrors and some detailing. ;) Worth considering, I was going down this route (buying some mirror caps in the VW yellow but ended up with a blue slidepod so went blue in the end. :)
Now that does sound nice! I didn't know you could add mirror caps. You have opened up a whole world of possibilities. Could get expensive, though.

Welcome on board.

Now that does sound nice! I didn't know you could add mirror caps. You have opened up a whole world of possibilities. Could get expensive, though.
You can buy the official caps in the official VW yellow and just swap them out. I did the same but changed my mind and had them resprayed.