Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC 600 upstairs bed sheets

O

oliver100

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Has anyone found any sheets for the upstairs bed that actually fit and still allow it to be folded away. We had a company called jonic make us a custom sheet as they had done one before apparently and that was one piece so then it couldn’t be folded. Just sprung for the proper brandrup fitted sheet and it’s bloody awful, even if it fitted they are daylight robbery as the quality is terrible but they don’t actually fit as they are ridiculously tight. So tight in fact the headrest won’t secure into the peg and it’s compressed the mattresses so much there is a massive gap between the two mattress sections :headbang

Duvalay made us an awesome sheet for the back bed which is brilliant and great quality but don’t do anything for the top bed as far as I’m aware. Does anyone have any suggestions please.

Have you spoke to Duvalay? I thought that they would make size/shape if you gave them the requirements?

Not yet, although with the headrest bit at the end I would imagine they would need one on site to measure up properly

Back