Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC600 Jack

TW8 GrandCali

TW8 GrandCali

Vehicle
Grand California 600
HI
We recently got back from NC500 trip in our GC600 and can thoroughly recommend it especially if you can blag 14 days off!
We found we really got used to our GC and loved every minute of it,also appreciating the width compared to our friends motorhome.
It suddenly dawned on us that the one thing people hardly mention was how effortlessly it drove and how comfortable the cab area was.
It was nice to feel we had made the right decision for once to go to a GC from Transporter.
One thing we did notice was that there was no jack in the tool kit,I know there is the kit for punctures but if you had a slow puncture surely you would want to get it repaired etc
Could any one tell me if we just did get one on hand over or if they really don’t come standard
We have now acquired one from eBay but thought others might want to know
Sorry if this has been covered before
G

Agreed, its a nice vehicle to drive, very relaxing and easy. No jack or tool kit as there is no spare wheel as standard. You should have a compressor and repair kit.

Same for me with the BoxDrive 600XL - only a compressor & sealant kit which was in the door bin.

Fully agree on the Crafter/TGE cab - I find it such a relaxing drive. I've done 3.5k since new in mine and enjoy every mile in it. In addition to the big trips, it's our second car and I don't find any compromises over the Cali in day-to-day driving.

I've done the N500 a few times now in much larger vehicles but would love to do it in the 600XL. I spent 9days in Jan this year up in Skye in the Cali and wish I'd have been in the Knaus.

Back