Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Getting fedup with VW service

In reply to Velma's with VW dealers building reveal showrooms for new car handover.
I would like one of those, Cali owners are New car owners!
Not really satisfactory to have a 2hr Cali handover either outside in the rain or a spare workshop bay when you spent all your time looking making sure your kids come to no harm.
Just a thought.

In reply to Velma's with VW dealers building reveal showrooms for new car handover.
I would like one of those, Cali owners are New car owners!
Not really satisfactory to have a 2hr Cali handover either outside in the rain or a spare workshop bay when you spent all your time looking making sure your kids come to no harm.
Just a thought.
The handover outside in the rain for our new California was far superior to the handover in the reveal room for our new Skoda.

So sad at the moment. I just collected the VAN from the service.
The elbow holder was broken. No idea how to prove now that it was fine. All the new carpets are dirty as crap.
Charged for unimaginable nonsense like windshield fluid, coolant, diesel, fuel cleaning fluid and other nonsense like charging the battery. I have checked all those and refilled before giving the vehicle to service.
I am done with official VW services.
That disappointing, when my Kombi went in for it's first service I told them it's not a commercial vehicle it's my pride & joy. Now I have a new Cali I will be nervous when it's due for a service or any other work.

Back