Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Girly stuff

S

Steverh

I'm being ordered by she who must be obeyed to fix up a mirror so she can see to do her hair, etc etc etc. Anyone found a good decent size product that can be fixed or hooked up out of the way? It's important to get our priorities right for the start of the season.

Steve

The one inside the wardrobe door?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Graham said:

pmsl :)

If none of you know it is there - why not say, hey, look what I've fixed. She'll be impressed with your handwork and remark how it seems to fit in so well with the fixtures and fittings.

James

Custard said:
Graham said:

If none of you know it is there - why not say, hey, look what I've fixed. She'll be impressed with your handwork and remark how it seems to fit in so well with the fixtures and fittings.

James

:cool nice one James only one thing wrong with that what happens when she finds out that all calis have one :shocked

Gary&Heather said:
Custard said:
Graham said:

James

:cool nice one James only one thing wrong with that what happens when she finds out that all calis have one :shocked

You all have your work cut out during Cali's on the Farm in May :)

lol

And if that ones no good, then show her the rear view mirror.......then run and hide :mrgreen:

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
And if that ones no good, then show her the rear view mirror.......then run and hide :mrgreen:

Good one :laugh2 :laugh2

Just hope they're not after a full length mirror ,as that could be interesting :) lol

Back