Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Glastonbury

I'll be there - it'll be the first time in the Cali (if I can get a CV ticket) otherwise will have to dig the rent our the loft.

we did try ,but no go for tickets...maybe next time :thumb ....

we'll prob stick to our VW shows .... they keep me busy i must admit ;)

Yep - my wife is a little concerned i am taking our new Cali along as well!

Glasto-bound and the sun is shining and looks as though it will continue to do so through to next Sunday!

Last day at Old Oaks Touring Park in Glastonbury (great site, huge pitches, v. peaceful, dog friendly, but not children - adults only site). One last shower tomorrow morning before becoming one of the great unwashed for the duration of the festival.

Have a fab weekend!
I'd be really interested to know more about the camper van field at Glastonbury - where is it positioned on site and can you put a small tent next to your van?

There are 2 campervan sites - a smaller one to west of main site, the larger in the east. Not sure how many caravans, campervans etc - I think 3000 ish? Pitch size is 5m x 8m, so enough room for Cali, awning and a reasonable sized tent. Apparently they stick to the pitch size reasonably strictly, due to fire regulations (every van is likely to have gas on board). First time in campervan, so not fully gen'd up on the details (but am a Glasto 'veteran' - this will be no. 14). The CV fields are outside the site perimeter fence (whereas tents are inside the fence). Can be a 20 min walk to the gate before you even get into the site, but my old bones need a bit of comfort nowadays!

I'm here!
Blue Berg, E24 field. Say hello.