Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Going to Disneyland Paris, looking for campsite with rail access for Paris

R

Rob Bennett

VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
We are going to DLP at the end of November (expecting it to be quite cold!) and will be stopping in DLP carpark for the duration, however we would then like to visit Paris so are looking for a campsite with good rail access in and out of Paris to stop at, any recommendations?

Thanks

Rob

So one of the main feeds for DLP is the railway line. Can’t you just stay in the car park and use that train?

I’ve enjoyed my stay in campsite Les Rives de Paris in Neuilly-sur-Marne. A lovely wooded site with a riverside walk of 2 km to the RER station, on the line between Disney and Paris centre.
Also driving there from Disneyland should be easy, since they are on the same side of the city and still just outside the A86 ring.

IMG_4995.jpeg

IMG_4994.jpeg

We parked and stayed at the motorhome bit of Disney - it was fantastic and so easy! It was March last year and there were about six other campers/motorhomes. I’d definitely do it again. There were showers and toilets.

Thanks for the info, I have read some concerns about the showers/toilet block being neglected and rundown and that they don't really wanting campers any more (a couple of reviews even said the showers weren't open!), which I guess we could put up for a short while

@Kingfisher, thanks for the recommendation, will have a look.

@Sad, thanks for the info, good to know you have until 10am the following day thanks

Back from Disney in the camper and wanted to warn anyone going the toilet/shower block is closed for refurb - although there was no obvious work underway so had to walk all the way down to the pet reception for loo's (10 min walk each way)

Also we had a terrible time as the solar panels over the parking lot trapped and echoed the noise of cars departing until about 11:30pm, but then to rub salt in to the wounds we had a roadsweeper go in front and behind our van at around 2AM (how can they possibly think that is acceptable!!!)

Very dissapointing Disney, loved the rides/experience (hated the poor food offering) would not stop in a camper on site again stay outside and travel in.

Sorry to hear that, but thanks for sharing!