Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Good fitting seat covers

Martynl123

Martynl123

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
hi, could people recommend seat covers please. We have a late 2010 facelift Cali.

Many thanks

I am a jackyards fan myself
Hard wearing and add some funky colour to your van

Last edited:
Brandrup , fit like a glove ...

The new inka seat lifestyle covers in our shop fit better than brandrup and are made for vw

Kev the lifestyle covers are from 2014 on

Can you get the inka lifestyle covers for pre 2014

No they only make them for 2014 on

That's correct vw in their wisdom decided to increase the size of the headrests the rest of the seat is the same

We're very pleased with our Jackyards - in their third season - over 3 month long trips away - and still look new.

Any news on these second skin covers that were talked about on the old forum ?

They are in the forum shop they are an improvement on the brandrup ones

I have had a look at the shop and like the look of them, it is a shame that the only reason they will not fit is the head rests.

I have had a look at the shop and like the look of them, it is a shame that the only reason they will not fit is the head rests.

They will fit, you just won't be able to cover the headrests.

You will be able to cover the headrests because they are bigger on the 2014 van they will just be loose fitting rather than tight

Thanks for the help, think I will order a set of the inka covers over the weekend

I think their are two choices and it will depend on the level of kids / pets you have :)

High level of muck then go Inka - they are cheap enough to not worry about and make your holidays less stressfull.

Low levels of muck then go Jackyards - they are cool and will make your van unique.

With our mucky lot - I would be as worried about ruining the Jackyards as I would about the original seats.

It will be a high muck level due to the dog wanting to sit at the drivers seat when no one is in.

Inka all the way - we have 2 kids and a dog - wipe clean seat covers are a must. After our first trip, where even clean water appeared to mark the seats, they were a must buy :)

With our mucky lot - I would be as worried about ruining the Jackyards as I would about the original seats.
You could always put Inka lifestyle ones over them to protect them ;)

Seriously, the cost of the Jackyards ones would go a long way towards a full leather retrim. The (leather) ones on the other thread look really classy. Just wipe down with a damp cloth if they get mucky.

Last edited:
I don't see the appeal of the Jackyards, maybe I need to see them in person

Jackyards deal well with whats thrown at them thick sail material so any spillage we have had just sponged off up or damped clothed off, into washing at the end of the trip if requiredView media item 105 we get plenty of dirt inside and out. No worry's here re damaging seat covers or fabric undercovers. Reckon if I get a new van the Jackyards will come with us. Plus add colour
but at the end of the day it is a personal thing.

Last edited:
Back