Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Good morning looking at buying a 1992 California

M

Moondoggie

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Look at buying a 1992 California would like to put lift kit on any help would be appreciated thank

• Welcome
Reactions: Sad
Look at buying a 1992 California would like to put lift kit on any help would be appreciated thank
What’s a lift kit? If it’s something to raise the ride height then it’s a simple job. Longer springs on the rear, wind up the torsion bar adjusters on the front.

Welcome , where would you like to buy it (where are you based) ? There's no location under your avatar and the flag is USA ....does the Cali is on the market in the USA (could be your browsing thru the USA and you are from elsewhere...)

i have a van that I might sell for the right price but it's a lot younger than you seem to be looking for .... its a California Exclusive (high-top) 2002 haven't put it up yet too much going on and am dithering as am very fond of it.

i have a van that I might sell for the right price but it's a lot younger than you seem to be looking for .... its a California Exclusive (high-top) 2002 haven't put it up yet too much going on and am dithering as am very fond of it.
Don't do it. Based on the link to the German site, they are certainly appreciating in value.
If the Brexit doom mongers are right (even a stopped clock is right twice a day) you have an asset that the Germans will snap up and show you a nice profit.

Back