Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Goodbye and thanks

Cwoods1405

Cwoods1405

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I have now sold my lovely van and gone over to a Hymercar. It was a close call but with my advancing years my need for a little more space and a proper toilet took over. I would like to say thanks for the support and advice I have received from the forum over the last four years. All the very best

I have a few bits for sale on the forum for anyone that’s interested (shameless plug)

Have great adventures in your Hymer !
Place your leftover bits in an add , sure they sell here ...

I have now sold my lovely van and gone over to a Hymercar. It was a close call but with my advancing years my need for a little more space and a proper toilet took over. I would like to say thanks for the support and advice I have received from the forum over the last four years. All the very best

I have a few bits for sale on the forum for anyone that’s interested (shameless plug)
Good luck. We might be joining you soon for very similar reasons.

Good luck with your new adventures :thumb

If you like and have time, we always like pictures and stories of happy camping adventures! And you are a great source for those who‘d like to change or are thinking of changing soon.

All the best! And happy camping!

All the best @Cwoods1405 but feel free to stick around. Just put a VW Grand badge on your Hymercar, no one will know ;). May you continue to have many happy years of motoring and adventure :bananadance2:thumb:thumb:thumb :cheers

We have just done the same, for similar reasons although 'She who must be obeyed hated the Cali'. She's been spoiled with motorhomes that come with everything.
I let my Cali go with everything included, which saved me the hassle of trying to sell things here plus it's given the new owner a really good start with the Cali.
Best wishes with your new motorhome, and it's facilities.
David.

Thanks David
For me it was a very close call. We tried a plus and minus points system to decide which to buy but they both came out the same!!! In the end it boiled down to having a bit more comfort/convenience on site and less ease/comfort getting there. My wife and I both loved the Cali and we let a lot of stuff go with it. When we sold it i kept the things we needed if we got another one. Sad day but looking forward to the new van!

We take delivery of our new to us Autosleeper Windsor on the 1st March. Then a trip down to Spain with let's just say slightly more legroom. We've had a few Auto-Sleepers in the past and they hit the spot as far as we are concerned.
We shall see.

Read this post this morning before heading to the beach - where I parked next to a Hymercar Grand Canyon. Spoke to the owner at length, he previously had a Cali, he was very pleased with it and seems to have travelled far and wide. Enjoy!

Back