VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I had an Audi,
I had BMW's,
I had Range Rover's,
I had a Porsche,
I had a Ford too.

I consider myself very fortunate to have experienced these brands but also wish that I had taken the plunge earlier on a California and saved money on the lack of experimenting despite the good feelings for the cars I have owned.

But what has hit home to me is I was still subscribed to all the manufacturers news. They don't pester too often but as the news letters have trickled through since owning the Cali I have been unsubscribing one by one. Not a massively conscious effort, just one simple thought.....
The California Ocean has made me lose all interest in them.

..........and enjoy more interest in exploring the big wide world!!

I love sporty motors too but it’s about the design, the look, the lines, the proportions etc. Problem is you can’t drive them fast on the roads.

I’m all packed up for touring around France for the rest of the summer and I was looking at the the Cali and I have to say, I ticks all the boxes above for me (except sporty of course).

Looks great and you can’t drive a few thousand miles with accommodation, comfort, carrying bikes, mountain bike gear, inflatable donut, buoyancy aids, snorkels, tennis racquets, slackline, al fresco dining for 4 anywhere you like...... in a Porsche!

This summer is going to be awesome.

I’ve unsubscribed too. You can only read so much.

082a8b0bef532543ab08a048091e7447.jpg

Back