Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand spotted for hire

Hmmm try driving it onto a car park with a 2m barrier.........

For the thousandth time: this is no California.

VW abuses the success of the California to sell this thing.
This is the VW Florida or Miami, not the California, how grand it might be. A Grand California should be a LWB California, nothing else!

Nuff said!

For the thousandth time: this is no California.

VW abuses the success of the California to sell this thing.
This is the VW Florida or Miami, not the California, how grand it might be. A Grand California should be a LWB California, nothing else!

Nuff said!
You forgot the Sven Hedin. :headbang :headbang:headbang

Was at the dealership today trying buy the rip-off Iso-top Mark VI. There stands a Grand California 680. So I checked it out. To be fair , I LOVED that you enter and you don't need to bend, there is no roof that needs to be raised first. Loved it. There's a door and when you open it there is a full functioning bathroom with hot shower! Excellent. But that's it. I check the kitchen sink out and it looks smaller than that in my Ocean. I checked the bed at the back and it IS shorter than my bed in the T6 Cali, whether upstairs or downstairs. Nice table , oh wait, you need to detach it and stow away if you want to turn the driving seat around and drive somewhere.
Ok , let's cut it short. If you know nothing about camping it looks cool. It has a nice design. From the practical point of view, considering it is 6 feet longer and 2 feet higher than my ocean it is totally rubbish. there are other manufacturers that can sell you a much better thought out van on the same VW chassis if you absoluely have to have a VW .

Was at the dealership today trying buy the rip-off Iso-top Mark VI. There stands a Grand California 680. So I checked it out. To be fair , I LOVED that you enter and you don't need to bend, there is no roof that needs to be raised first. Loved it. There's a door and when you open it there is a full functioning bathroom with hot shower! Excellent. But that's it. I check the kitchen sink out and it looks smaller than that in my Ocean. I checked the bed at the back and it IS shorter than my bed in the T6 Cali, whether upstairs or downstairs. Nice table , oh wait, you need to detach it and stow away if you want to turn the driving seat around and drive somewhere.
Ok , let's cut it short. If you know nothing about camping it looks cool. It has a nice design. From the practical point of view, considering it is 6 feet longer and 2 feet higher than my ocean it is totally rubbish. there are other manufacturers that can sell you a much better thought out van on the same VW chassis if you absoluely have to have a VW .
Darmstadt, Wiest?

Back