Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand Cali spotted in Switzerland

@westfalia - yes, usually the front plates are small. However, in checking images on google, it seems the CD plate is the same front & back. I could be wrong though!

@TripleBee - actually I'm not Swiss. I did a personal Brexit about 19 years ago and never looked back. So every day feels like a holiday! Having said that, many Swiss go into the mountains to hike, ski or chill out, and often they are swimming in the lakes or riding bikes up and down passes or around lakes. Generally they are very proud of their country and make very good use of it being super respectful to each other and the environment.

Generally they are very proud of their country and make very good use of it being super respectful to each other and the environment.
That is for sure. There is near to no rubbish on the roads, unlike here in Belgium.
And it was the first country I came across that was telling us to seperate rubbish in different bins. It was even so that back in 1994 in Eischoll they had a very big can crusher on top of a can container. Someone had put in some aluminium foil in it, so it was stuck. I pulled out the foil and started crushing all the cans that stood on top of the container. Didn't do them all, but a large part of them. It was kind of fun, as it was something new to me.

This particular vehicle had bright white repair patches in the roof so either the owner had been very unlucky and damaged it or maybe it was a demo prototype. Either way agree its not a looker and think they missed a trick on the name.

I tried to get into that campsite yesterday. At 2pm it was completely booked out. No chance. The whole world decided to camp there. Instead we found a great place 12km west along the lake towards Interlaken.

Yep, that's a Geneva diplomat plate. Very interesting indeed!

It means that some diplomate of a foreign (probably) country goes camping there.
Always found those CD's a bit dodgy as they are near to invulnerable to sanctions ...

Quite a few people on here have ordered Grand California's so I find it pretty bad form that everyone is slagging it off. We all have the same passion in common so please don't drive the Grand owners away.

Quite a few people on here have ordered Grand California's so I find it pretty bad form that everyone is slagging it off. We all have the same passion in common so please don't drive the Grand owners away.
People are just saying as they find it. You have to accept that in the real world. No one is being nasty just their observations and lots criticise the Ocean as well.

Appreciate that. I guess what I am saying, if you must buy one of these, got to go two tone, or darker colour than this. White does not do it justice #backpeddler

Back