Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grape beach spotted

benArrayx

benArrayx

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Saw this in the dealers yesterday, very nice van and nice color!! Hope this helps somebody...

930895f080dbd52c4ee1c05c1802c824.jpg

5ed4b68592f41d8e7b2d60a3d91d8572.jpg

5e4147eb08b4de9f9f7f9dee1e143dbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Is this the same as blackberry? Once saw a T5 at the dealers and it looked very nice (different lighting to the pics you have taken as it was in the car park and a dull rainy day). I would have gone for it but the wife didn't like it, needless to say the outcome really, but we got a blue one!
Wonder how long it will be before someone orders the orange one??

Is this the same as blackberry? Once saw a T5 at the dealers and it looked very nice (different lighting to the pics you have taken as it was in the car park and a dull rainy day). I would have gone for it but the wife didn't like it, needless to say the outcome really, but we got a blue one!
Wonder how long it will be before someone orders the orange one??
Could be BlackBerry, confused about my colors now

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Don't tease me, my blackberry beach is on order and the wait is killing me

It's blackberry, got mine on order in mojave week 18 build but getting last minute colour jitters now and thinking of going back to my original choice of grape yellow but would really like to see one in the flesh before I make the leap.

Anyone seen a grape yellow or know of the whereabouts of one would be much appreciated.

It's blackberry, got mine on order in mojave week 18 build but getting last minute colour jitters now and thinking of going back to my original choice of grape yellow but would really like to see one in the flesh before I make the leap.

Anyone seen a grape yellow or know of the whereabouts of one would be much appreciated.
I have one.
I'm near preston (up north).

I have one.
I'm near preston (up north).
Hi daveyboy, thanks for contacting, would love to see some none brochure pictures ,do you have any posted? Any regrets with the yellow or pleased with choice. I have been A tad indecisive with picking a colour so any help appreciated, what's the feedback been like from friends and passers by etc are they liking it or is it a bit of a marmite scenario?

Hi daveyboy, thanks for contacting, would love to see some none brochure pictures ,do you have any posted? Any regrets with the yellow or pleased with choice. I have been A tad indecisive with picking a colour so any help appreciated, what's the feedback been like from friends and passers by etc are they liking it or is it a bit of a marmite scenario?
There are some pics on this thread...
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/twas-the-night-before-christ6mas.12555/page-2
I'm about a week off a website for my van for hiring out so will have some better pictures and videos too.
I LOVE the yellow. It's a brilliant colour. I think it fits the beach perfectly. It's a fun loving van with a fun colour. I think it links back to previous versions of the VW Cali and transporters. Flat bright colour. :)

There are some pics on this thread...
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/twas-the-night-before-christ6mas.12555/page-2
I'm about a week off a website for my van for hiring out so will have some better pictures and videos too.
I LOVE the yellow. It's a brilliant colour. I think it fits the beach perfectly. It's a fun loving van with a fun colour. I think it links back to previous versions of the VW Cali and transporters. Flat bright colour. :)
Cheers dbd, great pics I am loving the yellow nice fun colour which I know the kids will love also, just got to persuade the misses, looks great with the davenports, Thankyou for posting the photos much appreciated.

We've got a T5 Beach in Blackberry. It looks awesome. Caveat...eye of the beholder and all that ;)

Back