Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I now have two transporters....

Farley

Farley

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
One is a California Beach in Grape Yellow, this one in fact.....

9DA0CBEB-16EF-4817-B4EF-09AC63E900E3.jpeg
The other one is the little guitar in front of the van. It is an AG Transporter made for me by Andrew Guyton (he makes Brian May’s guitars and also made all the guitars for the Bohemian Rhapsody movie).
You can see the pics and read about it here:

http://www.guytonguitars.com/farley.html

It is in VW Grape yellow and is one of a kind.
The things us California owners do...

I burst a disc in my neck a few hours before I picked it up, lost the feeling in my left hand and haven’t been able to play it yet but.... last week I had the disc removed and two vertebrae plated/fused. It’s a bit sore still (ha!) but hopefully, I’ll get the feeling back in my hand and can start using it at last!

Farl

Thanks for the likes guys, I figure I must be the only member with a guitar modelled on his van! Either unique or mad....
Farl

I had a grape yellow too. Had it 3years. Loved it. Never had a matching guitar tho. Love your plate too. Jealous. My life was dramatically improved when I bought a yellow beach. Best colour and best van. Ocean owner now so any beach ocean fights?

Good idea, must get my tambourine painted! ;)

I had a grape yellow too. Had it 3years. Loved it. Never had a matching guitar tho. Love your plate too. Jealous. My life was dramatically improved when I bought a yellow beach. Best colour and best van. Ocean owner now so any beach ocean fights?

They Beach in Grape Yellow is great. The plate is my initials, year of birth (damn that is a long time ago!) and DUB. Only £350 or so. The van is fairly standard other than lowered 40mm. Leather and air ride next..... maybe.... Could have had the leather twice over for the price of that little guitar but... it is a full size 24 fret neck and plays like a full size guitar. Had a Spinal Tap moment and got the volume knob showing up to 11.... Ha Ha!
Farl

That’s a party package right there
Enjoy:)

They Beach in Grape Yellow is great. The plate is my initials, year of birth (damn that is a long time ago!) and DUB. Only £350 or so. The van is fairly standard other than lowered 40mm. Leather and air ride next..... maybe.... Could have had the leather twice over for the price of that little guitar but... it is a full size 24 fret neck and plays like a full size guitar. Had a Spinal Tap moment and got the volume knob showing up to 11.... Ha Ha!
Farl
Hello, Farl, give us a sound track. Gives us a video to get us in the friday night campervan mood!!!

Hello, Farl, give us a sound track. Gives us a video to get us in the friday night campervan mood!!!
Really?? Well, you asked for it. I have a Hendrix backing track with no guitar parts on where I played over the top and mixed in my guitar. I’ll post it later....

Sorry MarkVw2017, I can't upload an MP3..... Bugger....

Back