Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greeting from Bruges, Belgium

calibusje said:
yes, indeed!
By the way: hallo en een mooie reeks campers hebben jullie al gehad zeg! :clap Content van de t4 geweest? Wij in ieder geval wel. Zullen hem waarschijnlijk niet meer wegdoen.
Groeten
Greetings
Calibusje
Belgium

Sorry, sorry, guys, this isn't a Belgian take over from the California site!
I suggest Koen, we are going further in the forum language that is easier for all of us.

For the British forum users: Koen asked me if we were satisfied of our T4 California (we had it from 2001 till 2012) and it is hard to say but we were more satisfied of the T4 than from our new T5 California. But the T5 has luckily other qualities.

Wim
VW Camper Site

@wim , visited your site a wile ago , thougt you where from the Netherlands :crazy
Indeed a nice history of VW's

Calibusje , my brother in law (schoonbroer) also owns a white t4 , he lives in the Provence :mrgreen:

We are from Broechem ( near Antwerp)
Are there more then three Belgian forummembers?

Ps any of you goin' to Cali' s on the farm?

Groeten
Wim
Hotel California t5

Hallo Bruges!
Greeting from Sint-Andries, Brugge!
Tot in den draai! :D

Jan and Tine

hellow
I don't know how many Belgian members there are here but it's full of nice Englishmen :p
COTF, that I don't know either, we surely want to go: England, the campsite of COTF and off course all the wonderfull people we've met at France Meet 2013. But: a lot of changes at the workfloor making applying for leave not that easy (but will ask for leave that period and hopefully I get the acceptance soon enough to get tickets for COTF) and ... must keep practicing driving on the left side of the road :lol:

Greetz :hello
Calibusje
Belgium

Hellow Jan and Tine :hello
Nice!
Enjoy the forum, I certain do :thumb
Greetz
Calibusje
Sint-Kruis Brugge
Belgium

I count five for now: Vwjake from Laakdal, Jan and Tine from Brugge, hotel california T5 from Antwerpen, Wim from Limburg and us, also from Brugge (Bruges).
Greetz
Calibusje
Belgium

Hi

Count me in too,

Greetings from Dendermonde
This summer will be our 4th holiday with our cali.
Cali T5 owner

:cool
I guess this is a very good site for the enthusiasts of the california and a great site to meet a lot of nice people :thumb ;)

:D helo everybody ,i' m waiting on the delivery of our white california beach next month :clap :clap we will try to come over to calis on the farm in june and meet some other cali owners.
We live in Lombardsijde(next to Nieuwpoort) in Belgium . Love this forum very interesting for all kinds of knowledge.
Greetings to everyone from us
Stefaan & Veronick

Greeting to you both.it would be good to see you at cotf :thumb

Koen , i would like to contact you ....but as i am not a VIP member can not pm you ...
Any other way to contact you?
Suppose best not to put any personal details on a forum.
Als je "wim.raeymaekers" vervolledigd met de gegevens van de internetprovider met het gele vierkant in Belgie lukt het misschien om mij te mailen. ;)

Happy to hear someone from our sides. We are from antwerp region and drive a T5 2012 cali comfortline. See you on the road :)

Hi everybody!
Welcome new Belgian members; you have noticed already this is an informative :thumb and cheering :p site for california enthousiasts (T5 and T4 even a T3 I have read somewhere on the forum).
Hear from you later and there is a good chanse we'll see each other on the road :hello
Maybe at CotF? Me and pregnant Jennifer :D will go. Booked the ferry and of course the tickets for the campsite. First time with the T4 california on English grounds ;)
Greetz
Calibusje
Belgium

Damn , wish i knew earlyer a few guys from out here go to COTF , wold like to go but probally to late now....not a member yet , got no paypal
Is there no other way to pay membership?
i would like to order some products from the sponsers.
How do you get your tickets for crossing the channel , price..?

Hi there you don't need to be a member to come to cotf. If you like you can pay on the gate :thumb

Calikev said:
Hi there you don't need to be a member to come to cotf. If you like you can pay on the gate :thumb

Becoming member is what intend to do but it can only be payed by paypal?
The idea was to buy some things at COTF and members also get discount so membership pays itself back
Also the thing about not being vip member , just recived private message from vwjake and can t read them

Just made an paypal account , payed to be an vip member .
Now in waiting to actually be able to send pm's... :clap

See you soon, we're off now :cool: First time with our california in England! Here we come :thumb
Greetings
Calibusje
Koen & Jennifer

We take a ferry at Dunkerqe thursday 20pm , hope the weather is better at the other side of the channel.
Safe trip.
See you on friday ....!

See you 'll tomorrow :D

See you all tomorrow, where leaving at 6.00am to get in time on the ferry! :thumb

Gert, Brigitte and Jarno

calibusje said:
I count five for now: Vwjake from Laakdal, Jan and Tine from Brugge, hotel california T5 from Antwerpen, Wim from Limburg and us, also from Brugge (Bruges).
Greetz
Calibusje
Belgium
Count us also in ! Newbies from Brugge, St-Andries.
We just bought our first California and will be proud owners on friday :D :D :D
Dominique & Christine

Hi there from Belgium and welcome congratulations on your new Cali :thumb