Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Puerto Rico

A

Angel Olivares

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi folks: I found my 1994 Eurovan CV (Canadian version) back in July at Keller, Texas. This van has had quite an adventure because I sent her by boat to the island from Jacksonville, Florida. The camper is originally from Nanaimo, BC then somebody brought her to Houston, Texas in 2000. This is my Eurovan number 12 since 2006. In the past, I have had several 1993 Westfalias and one 1995 Winnebago conversion. I'm very glad that I found this group through Youtube watching a video. Cheers.!!

IMG_8448.jpeg

Hi Angel,
You are a hardcore Eurovan fan for sure - 12 and counting...Wow! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Angel. That is a sweet vehicle. Did have to look to see the van behind that mahoosive truck

As the previous poster said, you sure a big fan with so many ... and going through all that to get this one to you.

Enjoy and do share stories.

Brilliant! absolutely brilliant! Healing needs love and you seem to have showered enough upon it :thumb

Interesting how little has changed in the layout over the years .. but when you look back, raising the seat to access the under seat drawers seems a good design that VW have dispensed with.

Take care and enjoy the van.

Back