Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from the USA

Thanks for the tip of "bullishow." Unfortunately they seem to have almost exclusively Beach models for sale. Does this mean that it's going to be tough in the next few months to find an Ocean or even Coast model?
The Coast is no longer offered as a new vehicle option. The model was discontinued last Nov. so buying used would be your only option, although you could perhaps come across a cancelled order.

Hey James, I'm an American living in Belgium with my Cali registered to my business. I think it's just cheaper to rent a van for when you are going to use it, rather than paying all the required to register a business, have an address, register your van, pay the tax on your van, and the insurance on your van. Let alone all the other small things... for instance in Belgium every year you must take your van in for safety inspection... lots of hassle to just to have a van at your beck and call. As far as where to order as far as I understand your options on the continent are more varied and available and for resale its better... Hope this helps
I think you're right on that. Aside from purchase, storage and ongoing storage maintenance, it become a headache very quickly. All vehicles - especially a complex RV like a Cali with its multiple systems (water, fuel, electrical X 2) begin to deteriorate even when not used regularly.

It may be workable if one has the support of a dealer/lease/rent operation knowledgeable and with facilities at hand. Having maintained a vehicle in South Africa in order to support my photographic work in Malawi and Zambia, it is not a carefree arrangement.

Kashiji pan.jpg

Last edited: