Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Wales

Calitreks

Calitreks

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone. Just posting as the introductory email on joining has requested.

Family of 5 (2 teenagers and a working cocker spaniel )

Looking forward to picking up our Cali Ocean in a week after securing with a deposit this afternoon. T6 18 plate 150 DSG with ACC and a few nice optional extras in grey. Only 3200 on the clock and interior doesn’t look like it’s been used ! V excited.

Owned a T2 in my early 20s and can’t wait to share this life with the family.

Spent ages researching and watching Vlogs on tube !! Time to start looking at accessories now !! I’m well aware I’ve only just started hitting my wallet E24445B1-F0D5-4C20-BD22-02EE281CC6E0.jpeg

Looking forward to picking up our Cali Ocean in a week after securing with a deposit this afternoon. T6 18 plate 150 DSG with ACC and a few nice optional extras in grey. Only 3200 on the clock and interior doesn’t look like it’s been used ! V excited.

Spent ages researching and watching Vlogs on tube !! Time to start looking at accessories now !! I’m well aware I’ve only just started hitting my wallet View attachment 51902
Welcome, any photos of the Cocker.

Not sure what I’ve done there !! Uploaded far too many ‍♂️ Can I delete these. ? ?

Not sure what I’ve done there !! Uploaded far too many ‍♂ Can I delete these. ? ?
I think you need VIP membership to delete or edit, worth the money just for the perks and belonging the club gives. Looks like Belfast.

It was Belfast ! Trip away ! Ha ! Not really appropriate for this group though. Yes I’ve just joined but still can’t work out how to edit post !!
No expert but try logging off and back on. I could be totally talking out of my backside but give it a go

Spent ages researching and watching Vlogs on tube !! Time to start looking at accessories now !! I’m well aware I’ve only just started hitting my wallet View attachment 51902
Great looking van man :thumb

Back