Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Reading

Scoots

Scoots

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi all,

Hopefully soon* to be Ocean owners. Gleaned lots of useful info from the forum already.

We went to the local dealership to spend some time looking round a Coast and ran into a lovely Welsh couple picking up their Ocean. They were kind enough to let us have a good poke around their brand new vehicle and went through all the options they specced. I think we'll be ordering an identical vehicle!

Hi all,

Hopefully soon* to be Ocean owners. Gleaned lots of useful info from the forum already.

We went to the local dealership to spend some time looking round a Coast and ran into a lovely Welsh couple picking up their Ocean. They were kind enough to let us have a good poke around their brand new vehicle and went through all the options they specced. I think we'll be ordering an identical vehicle!
:welcome

Hi all,

Welcome on board Scoots.

Happy Cali buying ... and then starts the agonizing wait and tracking every phase of the build ... and then tracking the ship that is carrying the Cali home ... and then predicting how much time it will take for the Cali to get from the port to the dealer ...

It is an experience in itself ... and then welcome to the Cali life.

If you order one, take a demo van from Marshalls out for a day and see what works for you.

Welcome on board Scoots.

Happy Cali buying ... and then starts the agonizing wait and tracking every phase of the build ... and then tracking the ship that is carrying the Cali home ... and then predicting how much time it will take for the Cali to get from the port to the dealer ...

It is an experience in itself ... and then welcome to the Cali life.

If you order one, take a demo van from Marshalls out for a day and see what works for you.

Thank you,

looking forward to the tortuous delivery process already!

The test drive (of a Coast) is booked for the weekend. Providing that goes well we'll join the queue

Best way: Sign up here, get a test drive and start the adventure! You've done it all right!
Welcome and keep us posted!

Thank you,

looking forward to the tortuous delivery process already!

The test drive (of a Coast) is booked for the weekend. Providing that goes well we'll join the queue
Hope you have a good weekend.

I have not used them personally but it would be worth you contacting Breeze at Poole. Other members on here highly recommend them.