Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grey Berghaus - Sandbanks, Poole 21/7/12

KJ-88

KJ-88

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Spotted by a fellow Berghaus owner this afternoon - we are reflex silver!

Yep that was us. :thumb

We saw yours parked up with the Kyak style roof bars on. Had a drive past and then turned around for another nosey. :laugh2

We had something to eat in the cafe in the car park and walked up but you'd gone.

I'd just come from Breeze after having a new awning fitted. They were telling me that they only had one Berghaus to sell, Reflex Silver, and looking at your reg number I reckon it could have been yours.

Yep that was us, bought it pre registered from breeze in february with 35 miles on the clock. It's a local spot for us, live a few miles away in a flat - no garden - so tend to just park up and chill there.

The kayak bars are a Karitek system - looks a bit of an eyesore, but brilliant bit of kit, it slides down the side so boats can be loaded easily.

Did you have a good afternoon?

Great afternoon thanks Kris, I think we'll go back tomorrow as well, weather permitting.

To be honest there wasn't much wrong with the awning except it didn't close fully and because of that rattled a lot when driving. I think it just needed adjustment but Sean at Breeze has been excellent and they just ordered another one.

The van went in on Tuesday to have a steering wheel knock diagnosed which turned out to be a new steering column required. They agreed to replace the awning but it hadn't come in on Thursday when I picked the van up so I said I'd take it in today.

It's a bit of a trek for us but so far I have been hugely impressed with Sean so will continue to use them.

I agree, they are good there - I had a few after sales issues but they were eventually sorted out.

We will be back at sandbanks tomorrow morning for a bit of kayaking - looks like it should be another sunny day :thumb

V Jealous could love to paddle round old harry rocks. Just not brave enough to do it alone.....

Back