Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Berghaus Owners - Look In .....

Sorry for the delay, here goes;
Campbellious ; grey; Hatfield; 24577

Regards mark

The pattern is starting to become more clear ......We need more berg's to see if the pattern takes a turn or not ;)

Scott said:
Scott - Reflex Silver - Surrey - bought from SMG

Thanks Scott. Would you mind adding the last section of the Chassis No. too?

Roz -reflex Silver - north London

(will write the chassis no when I get the details)
:cool:

Hi. I've just joined the forum, I'm from Kent and I have a Berghaus Reflex Silver!

Hi there welcome along from kent :thumb great van colour by the way :laugh2 :laugh2

Dolphin said:
Hi. I've just joined the forum, I'm from Kent and I have a Berghaus Reflex Silver!
I will keep a look out for you! I'm in Kent in 2 weekends time! Great to meet a fellow Reflex Silver Berghaus! :D

Dolphin said:

Welcome to the berg family :) ... Glad to get a Kent based berg as I thought I was going to be lonely on my own .. Lol

Dolphin said:

I've added you to the list, it would be great if you could give us the further info. :thumb

Need to check my chassis number and will post when I've checked it! :crazy

Mark- Olympian blue - 2nd owner @20 days/300miles first owner won in GMTV competition. 19845

I remember a few of us entered that competition from here :laugh2

I'll add you to the first page list :thumb

Welcome :thumb

i remember i entered 3 different e-mail addresses everyday for those few weeks ... :doh :laugh2

Been a bit poor on the forum for the last year. :eek: My wife and I have had our reflex silver Berghaus for almost a year now, just shy of 20k miles done, and loving every minute. :clap Currently in Sevenoaks area sporting steel wheels for winter! Need some new fronts for the alloys!

Looking forward to meeting some fellow owners :D

Ed

Why not post up the rest of the details Ed and it'll help with the register.

edwatters said:
Been a bit poor on the forum for the last year. :eek: My wife and I have had our reflex silver Berghaus for almost a year now, just shy of 20k miles done, and loving every minute. :clap Currently in Sevenoaks area sporting steel wheels for winter! Need some new fronts for the alloys!

Looking forward to meeting some fellow owners :D

Ed

nice one ed :thumb ....i'm just down the A249 ,so not far from you .... i never got to sport a set of sexy steels for the winter ,but my winter mileage in the berghaus is more limited ..
good to see another kent based cali let alone another berg :thumb :D

Stu said:
Why not post up the rest of the details Ed and it'll help with the register.

Ed, reflex silver, Peterborough VW ( that's another story), 15766

Well it looks like we've found some of the Berg's now ..it will be nice to find them all :)

Paul (Yorkshireheathen), I think I have seen yours parked in Sainsbury's in York! :D

Look out for my Berghaus in Issue 11 of VWBus T4&T5+! :clap

Read it today roz great read also a good write up on the cotf meet good stuff :thumb

Really pleased to represent the Cali especially Berghaus Cali's!!!

Back