Grey T6, Garstang, Lancs

larrylamb

larrylamb

Cali owner.
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Lovely Cali Ocean on Booths car park, Garstang. Had a little chat with the owner but forgot to mention the forum, anyone on here?

Lovely Cali Ocean on Booths car park, Garstang. Had a little chat with the owner but forgot to mention the forum, anyone on here?
Hi Gary, My partner told me of your chat, We have only just acquired our Cali We are really looking forward to our adventures with her . We have called her Rosie. Have you any tips on a good sites etc.

Hi Gary, My partner told me of your chat, We have only just acquired our Cali We are really looking forward to our adventures with her . We have called her Rosie. Have you any tips on a good sites etc.
Hi Janet and welcome to the forum, spotted and admired your Cali twice now, looks fantastic. Maybe you could post in the "Introduce yourself" section and include a couple of pics of Rosie. I'm sure you would get plenty of admiring replies. Same goes for your campsite question. It depends what sort of camping and places you are into. Bit soggy this time of year so pick a site with hardstanding pitches. I'm guessing you might be interested in the Lake District?
:welcome

Back