Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Westfalia Club Joker - Calder Vale

SimonK

SimonK

VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
I was in Calder Vale, near Garstang today and spotted an Acapulco Blue T6 Club Joker parked up.

im pretty certain someone on here has changed their Cali for one recently. If it was you, it looked awesome. Spotted it straight away from the top of Calder Vale on my way down the hill!

westfalia

westfalia

Top Poster
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
I was in Calder Vale, near Garstang today and spotted an Acapulco Blue T6 Club Joker parked up.

im pretty certain someone on here has changed their Cali for one recently. If it was you, it looked awesome. Spotted it straight away from the top of Calder Vale on my way down the hill!
Can i have 100 quid on it being @larrylamb ;)

larrylamb

larrylamb

T6 Club Joker owner
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold

Hi Simon, yes it was me and thank you. :thumb Not many people know Calder Vale, lovely spot.

SimonK

SimonK

VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Hi Simon, yes it was me and thank you. :thumb Not many people know Calder Vale, lovely spot.
I’ve not seen a Club Joker in the wild before, so it was a pleasure to see.
My other half has a cake company, and we were making a delivery to the row of terraces that you were parked near.

2into1

2into1

Née T4WFA. Now running 2006 LHD T5 SE 130 Manual
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Good job you weren't up to something dodgy there in Calder Vale @larrylamb ;) . Perhaps I won't get a city joker if my whereabouts are going to be reported on line!

larrylamb

larrylamb

T6 Club Joker owner
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Good job you weren't up to something dodgy there in Calder Vale @larrylamb ;) . Perhaps I won't get a city joker if my whereabouts are going to be reported on line!
You certainly get lots of looks with the Joker, doesn't slip under the radar ( or barriers ) quite like the Cali though.

4x4 joker

4x4 joker

VW T6 Westfalia Club Joker 4motion
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
You certainly get lots of looks with the Joker, doesn't slip under the radar ( or barriers ) quite like the Cali though.
So did Rupert get his first trip in the van, need to see pics.:thumb

VW California Club