Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hannover tour. Important update

Rich20

Rich20

Living the dream
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
As it is getting close to our Factory tour visits, we need to be able to communicate in an efficient manner. We have decided to set an email group for everyone attending so that messages can be targeted rather than relying on a thread. Please can all members going to Hannover PM your forum name and email address to myself so that we can set up the group. Non VIPs who cannot PM me can contact admin@vwcaliforniaclub.com with their user name. I can assure you that your email WILL NOT be used for any other reason. Martin is fully aware of what we are doing. If you get the info in ASAP then we can start to send updates. Many thanks. Rich20.

Last edited:
Hi Rich,

I'm not sure how I contact you through PMs so that I can send you my email address. I am going to the Hannover meet in April. Please advise.

Martin

@Dylan and all others.
Sending a PM :
Tap on the avatar picture of the person you'd like to PM
Then tap "start conversation"

This is if both of the participators are VIP members .

Have no clue how non - VIP members can send a PM to @Rich20 .
Let you know asap....

Edit : first post above says it all now;)

Last edited:
Just bumping this as we have just 11 email addresses so far.

I am waiting for confirmation of translation during the tours however it looks like the factory is doing the tours even for only one person.

As it is getting close to our Factory tour visits, we need to be able to communicate in an efficient manner. We have decided to set an email group for everyone attending so that messages can be targeted rather than relying on a thread. Please can all members going to Hannover PM your forum name and email address to myself so that we can set up the group. Non VIPs who cannot PM me can contact admin@vwcaliforniaclub.com with their user name. I can assure you that your email WILL NOT be used for any other reason. Martin is fully aware of what we are doing. If you get the info in ASAP then we can start to send updates. Many thanks. Rich20.

Thanks for the bump. PM sent.

I am waiting for confirmation of translation during the tours however it looks like the factory is doing the tours even for only one person.
I would be happy to do the translation in our tours, if necessary.

Last edited:
PM Send ;-)

Another push for this one. Thank you to the 16 attendees who have provided their email address so far. A lot more to go yet. By having email addresses we can target the comms. Please help us out with this one if you are going.

Sorry for the delay; PM sent.

Thanks for organising

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back