Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

Yup, the planet is brimmed full of them!

I once drove a moped with the padlock still through the disc brake. It was in Thailand. And I'd had a few. I'm more sensible these days,honest
Same happened to me but the bike was a Yamaha TDM850, so a bit bigger. I thought only losers bought the optional bright orange slinky to wrap around the grip....big mistake.

e935ce6b3d14442090638028af2f5366.jpg

It looks like the counties of Cumbria and Lancashire are finally getting to grips with the crumbling roads and pothole situation. It is amazing what can be achieved with a can of white paint. Well done lads - off to the next job eh?

nintchdbpict000388449867.jpg

IMG_5644s.jpg

It looks like the counties of Cumbria and Lancashire are finally getting to grips with the crumbling roads and pothole situation. It is amazing what can be achieved with a can of white paint. Well done lads - off to the next job eh?

View attachment 126601

View attachment 126602
The Cumbrian road sign writers aren't much better. Took this on hard knott

20231222_103652.jpg

I can’t laugh at this. As I did it myself with my fiesta in 1989 on Black Rock Sands near Barmouth.
Wasn’t funny at the time.
Lol !
But to do it in a full butt MH. What were they thinking !

I can’t laugh at this. As I did it myself with my fiesta in 1989 on Black Rock Sands near Barmouth.
Wasn’t funny at the time.
Lol !
But to do it in a full butt MH. What were they thinking !
Probably had a lie in.

If you go on Google Maps you’ll see loads of cars parked on that bit of sand. Apparently the water normally only comes up to the wheel hub, so this guy is probably OK?
Hymers come with a seven year water ingress guarantee!

Can I identify as 18 again? Or is that just ridiculous, like all of it is?
I couldn’t do that again, be 18.
I wouldn’t make it this time around ;)