Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

Well Im happy today because my daughter who is 32 has just had her first jab in Quatar and will get her second one in three weeks time. She works for Dorna who run Moto GP which is currently in Quatar and the authorities there have offered to vaccinate the whole of the paddock. Some 1200 people with two jabs. She travels all over the world for work so I was very worried about her. But less so now.

I like that the driver has the cymbals!
At first I thought that this was a Goodies sketch.

Wouldn't be very good on most of our roads, too windy and too many potholes.

Tandems aren’t very good at turning, starting off or stopping. But, so long as they don’t ground, they cope with lumps and bumps quite well as the wheelbase angle will be so much less. It’s virtually impossible to do an “endo”, and equally impossible to bunny hop.

I’ve never had a particular problem in the wind, you just steer and lean to balance.

But I’d dread to have to do a U turn on that tandem sextuplet, it’s hard enough on our triplet!

Tandems aren’t very good at turning, starting off or stopping. But, so long as they don’t ground, they cope with lumps and bumps quite well as the wheelbase angle will be so much less. It’s virtually impossible to do an “endo”, and equally impossible to bunny hop.

I’ve never had a particular problem in the wind, you just steer and lean to balance.

But I’d dread to have to do a U turn on that tandem sextuplet, it’s hard enough on our triplet!
Not “ wind “ , winding roads. :thumb

After an hour or two on this Cologne bike I still think that “wind” will be the problem.

07F40438-1E02-4E27-8730-B3BFE595911A.jpeg

Good morning WG, an old question for you with the fresh water tank, in your experience is it better to keep the tank full of water, to keep the pump lubricated?
Quite a lot if extra weight to carry around though?
Regards Tony

Good morning WG, an old question for you with the fresh water tank, in your experience is it better to keep the tank full of water, to keep the pump lubricated?
Quite a lot if extra weight to carry around though?
Regards Tony
When travelling I top it up when down to 50% and empty when I'm home.

Agree, they can travel at speeds upto 50mph.
There was one of them ambling just down the road from us a couple of weeks ago (near Beaconsfield).
1616766600058.png

It wasn't quite keeping up with the traffic but I wouldn't have wanted to have embarrassed myself trying to burn it off from the lights, it looked like it was probably quite handy off the line.

Just picked up from Twitter the useful concept of Schrodinger's Arsehole. You say something offensive online and only if called out characterise it as a joke. In the meantime it is both a joke and not a joke and, hence, you are Schrodinger's Arsehole

Back