Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

dd12c164036f096351dbcfc8a26b48d5.jpg

When travelling I top it up when down to 50% and empty when I'm home.
Thanks Wg, I thought that would be your answer, I was concerned leaving the tank dry for up to 4 months, would not be good for the pump.
it is a new one , I installed it in October.

Are you sitting comfortably?
A firefighter traps an 8ft python in Samut Prakan province, Thailand, after it emerged from a lavatory – startling the homeowner who was sitting on it at the time.
The fireman waited for the snake to peer out of the bowl again, grabbed it behind its head, took it a suitable distance away and released it, having first checked its healthThe fireman waited for the snake to peer out of the bowl again, grabbed it behind its head, took it a suitable distance away and released it, having first checked its health

Are you sitting comfortably?
A firefighter traps an 8ft python in Samut Prakan province, Thailand, after it emerged from a lavatory – startling the homeowner who was sitting on it at the time.
View attachment 75980The fireman waited for the snake to peer out of the bowl again, grabbed it behind its head, took it a suitable distance away and released it, having first checked its health
View attachment 75979
View attachment 75978
Yikes! I was actually on the dunny when I read that...

Two German truckers complaining about the potholes on some lorry park near Mannheim. I don't know what they are bothered about. They could park their truck in some of ours! ;)

28827249_10213792433798324_8316292236846674805_o.jpg

Back