Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

It was 60 years ago, but the story of the lad who posted himself home to Ireland made me chuckle.

It’s a good job he didn’t label the box as ‘Amarillos awning’, who knows what might have happened.

It was 60 years ago, but the story of the lad who posted himself home to Ireland made me chuckle.

Attempting to get back to Wales and looking for 2 Irishmen who helped him in Australia.

Looked and looked WG but I just can't see it. I can't get past "impressionist carpet tile". I give up, help!

Same here, I can make out a vague outline of something but cant tell what it is.

Looked and looked WG but I just can't see it. I can't get past "impressionist carpet tile". I give up, help!
Same here, I can make out a vague outline of something but cant tell what it is.
Huh? WG, you been on the wacky?
2 tone Cali with very bad rust??
Bicycle compound in China.
Bicycles impounded by authority for causing an obstruction. Cheaper for the Hire Companies to get a new bike than pay the fines.

Are you sure its the right way up?

Oops.

Blade ruiner
A US Air Force V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor helicopter accidentally destroys the helipad at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge while on a training exercise. See video below
<span> </span><font size=1 style=float:right>ITV Anglia</font>

The manager of a local golf club underestimated Ben and Jack when he offered them 10p per ball recovered from the brambles at the edge of the driving range.
d925292dfaf97e19855df384f0f487ee.jpg

And yes - that is a second trolley load behind the barrels.

The manager of a local golf club underestimated Ben and Jack when he offered them 10p per ball recovered from the brambles at the edge of the driving range.

Aah I remember that, collecting golf balls at the local course, spending days collecting.

that is a good haul, good on ya boys

I trust your topping your boys pot up Amarillo ? In the interests of good old get up and go ! (Not many have it these days & should be encourage & is highly commendable)

I have to say, when I first saw the photo I thought one oh your Hens had been on overtime !
:cheers

If they venture out to a golf course, I’ll give them 25p each for Titleist Pro V 1’s :)

Back