Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

The Impfmobil (aka vaccination bus) - on one of the german news channels tonight

impfmobil2.png

Looks like it!

471260c63da4744ae60fc37b5209260e.jpg

With a handy bed for all those blood clot patients.

Kitchen for teas, coffees and snacks........ Wonder if they have a ridge monkey?

Oops.

Blade ruiner
A US Air Force V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor helicopter accidentally destroys the helipad at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge while on a training exercise. See video below
The same kind of thing happened when the US govt sent a pair of Ospreys to help with the earthquake response in Nepal in 2015. The damage they did to sheet metal roofs of Nepalese houses wasn't greatly appreciated by local people who'd survived the EQ. First rule of disaster management... try not to make things worse. :headbang

We've had a flock of about 15 of these visiting our bird feeders. Have seen them around Chiswick previously but not this far north. Makes change from Red Kites. It was the squirrels that opened the lid to get at the nuts.
P1020961 2.JPG

Now the interior makes sense! Very clinical.
New interior for the GC!

Following the recent success in renovating the number 11 flat, VW should invite Carrie Symonds and Lulu Lytle to re-design the interior for the GC. The spartan charms of the GC could be transformed into the GC Sloan Ranger Version. Think of the style, the elegance, the clashing colours! Presumably it would be an £85000 option.

39921516-9314291-The_founder_and_director_of_Soane_Britain_designs_and_makes_Brit-m-67_1614636...jpg

Boris-Johnson-flat-3023311.jpg

70 today and a ‘friend’ kindly sent me this :)

Happy Birthday GG,

70 years young, just run in at them miles ! :pinkbanana
:cheers

Happy birthday GG!
Happy birthday too from me. Did you get a gadget for your birthday. I edited my latest gadget’s footage today. Search Rooksbury on YouTube for results.

Happy birthday too from me. Did you get a gadget for your birthday. I edited my latest gadget’s footage today. Search Rooksbury on YouTube for results.
Thanks @This Eva .
Had a great day and one that I’ll never forget. Family and friends did me proud.
One pressie day is a track day that i’m really looking forward to - Porsche 911; Nissan GTR; Caterham; Ariel Atom; Ford GT40 and Ferrari California :)

Great drone footage :)
I can see myself getting one.

Thanks @This Eva .
Had a great day and one that I’ll never forget. Family and friends did me proud.
One pressie day is a track day that i’m really looking forward to - Porsche 911; Nissan GTR; Caterham; Ariel Atom; Ford GT40 and Ferrari California :)
Wow that’s a great pressie Wear brown trousers
Well done ! Nice family and friends !

Back