Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Heckauszug / slide out boot tray Gruenthal-Mobilecamping

mjsmit

mjsmit

Vehicle
T5 SE 174 4Motion
We recently bought a slide-out tray for our VW California T5 Comfortline from www.Gruenthal-mobilcamping.de and are very happy with the results.
De slide-out tray was delivered the 2nd day after ordering it on their website. https://www.gruenthal-mobilcamping.de/produkt/heckauszug-vw-california-coast-ocean-800/
It was a plug-and-play installation by only having to fasten the tray with 4 bolts in the slides of the California.
The production of this item can be watched on YouTube
The total cost was ¢567,- (including ¢39,- shipping to The Netherlands)

Bibliotheek - 3 van 3.jpeg

Bibliotheek - 2 van 3.jpeg

Bibliotheek - 1 van 3.jpeg

We recently bought a slide-out tray for our VW California T5 Comfortline from www.Gruenthal-mobilcamping.de and are very happy with the results.
De slide-out tray was delivered the 2nd day after ordering it on their website. https://www.gruenthal-mobilcamping.de/produkt/heckauszug-vw-california-coast-ocean-800/
It was a plug-and-play installation by only having to fasten the tray with 4 bolts in the slides of the California.
The production of this item can be watched on YouTube
The total cost was ¢567,- (including ¢39,- shipping to The Netherlands)

View attachment 83015

View attachment 83016

Thank you @mjsmit that looks like another really neat one with the handles tucked in to the sides again instead of protruding forward like the campervanbits one. Shame it is black rather than the Cali grey like all the others but that it probably just my colour match obsession LOL . How far does this one pull out - can you open it fully with a tow bar mounted bike rack still on the vehicle? Thanks

3e4797867c95a19c1dd1f71ac8551390.jpg

@ddl Today I checked and indeed the drawer can fully extend with a lowered bike rack.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Reactions: ddl
3e4797867c95a19c1dd1f71ac8551390.jpg

@ddl Today I checked and indeed the drawer can fully extend with a lowered bike rack.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
What rack is this? Haven’t yet tested my DL3 with similar slide but I suspect I won’t have the same clearance as you do.

Hello, do you lose access to the 12v Socket with these drawers and where can I get the storage containers too? They look great. Thanks

No you do not, just need to adjust where the multiflex is as normal.
The limitation of this tray is that you cannot slide the multiflex back into the van due to the tray mount. I only realised this after buying. There are other systems that the multiflex sits on that May give more flexibility. Minor niggle.

Back