Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello all

Weekend Wanderer

Weekend Wanderer

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Just registered to this site after almost a year of reading everything about Calis. I am Mary from Cork and patiently awaiting delivery of our Coast. Looking forward to getting out and about and enjoying our beautiful country at a slow pace. Safe travels everyone.

Welcome! I love County Cork. I was a student at University of Limerick for a semester during 1994 and spent most weekends touring around the South West. Planning a trip over again next year.

Welcome! I love County Cork. I was a student at University of Limerick for a semester during 1994 and spent most weekends touring around the South West. Planning a trip over again next year.
Delighted to find:

As a 'hesitant' with a California on order, a return after over 40 years to your emerald isle has moved up the trip list (certainly until Europe comes to its senses).

Delighted to find:

As a 'hesitant' with a California on order, a return after over 40 years to your emerald isle has moved up the trip list (certainly until Europe comes to its senses).
If you haven't checked out 'Lost in Transit' on YouTube then do! They did the full Wild Atlantic Way in their campervan and have shown me places that we definitely want to visit. So a whole series there to help plan your trip :thumb

Welcome,

I hope you won't have to wait to long for your new camper.

Regards,
Eberhard
Ordered July 2021 - due to go into build next week!!!!! So we will miss some of the summer, but planning a trip to Bavaria in September so hopefully we will have it for then. Fingers crossed!

Hello @Weekend Wanderer,

Bavaria is a lovely place, I preferer it to other regions in Germany. The food, the beer, the people all so nice. I am sure you will enjoy it.

We did a tour through Europe in 2019 (round tour of about 6,300 km in less than 3x weeks) in our T6, which was very lovely. You will see that the T6.1 is a wonderful vehicle for traveling long distance. For us it seems that the kilometers were just "melting away".

Regards,
Eberhard

Hello Mary,
Welcome to the forum, lots of very helpful people.
We are due to collect on ocean next week, ordered June 2021. We have planned our first trip away for the June bank holiday. One night in Sextons campsite west cork and 2 nights in Mannix point campsite in kerry.
We are so looking forward to our first trip.
Might see you out and about

Welcome and have lots of save traveling! And when you visit Bavaria in Germany, enjoy some of the Netherlands on the way to(o)