Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello and thank you

Mrpraline

Mrpraline

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello everyone. Just got our Beach this morning! Very excited to take it out on its first trip. The kids have already given it a thorough once over.

I've been using the forum for a couple of weeks and found all the advice invaluable - thanks ever so much!

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. First time owning a campervan so it's a brave new world for us.

Thanks again, Paul + family

IMG_5682.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-02 at 09.02.34.jpeg

:welcome Nice looking van.
You're not graham coxon are you:)

Nice to see that the kids are teaching you how everything works!!!!

Hello everyone. Just got our Beach this morning! Very excited to take it out on its first trip. The kids have already given it a thorough once over.

I've been using the forum for a couple of weeks and found all the advice invaluable - thanks ever so much!

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions. First time owning a campervan so it's a brave new world for us.

View attachment 55914

View attachment 55915

:welcome:welcome Your family is going to make so many wonderful memories, welcome to the Beach family.

Lovely van, wishing you all a great start with your new van! Let the adventure begin!

View attachment 55914

View attachment 55915
Smashing, congratulations, you wont regret it and the best colour too!!

Very smart, enjoy...…...….

Welcome on board. Love the pic with the kids so engrossed with all the buttons and bobs on the dash! :thumb Enjoy your adventures.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys. The 5 of us are spending our first night in it next week - can't wait!

Hi Paul,
That's a great crew you have there and your Beach isn't bad either. IMO Acapulco blue is the best colour. It says blue sky and summer fun to me. Our last Beach was that colour and if it had been down to me the current one would be as well. Your kids are going to love the fun a adventure your new bus will bring you all and it will give you all many fantastic memories. :thumb