Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

G

Garry6616

Vehicle
T5 Beach
We are Garry and Lisa from Halifax and have just taken possession of our first ever campervan a 2014 Beach. We have been campers for years but owning a van brings more options and look forward to taking Kevin (yes the wife gave it a name!) out as soon as we can. The grandchildren are over excited abiu trips out and get their first one this weekend.

Any helpful advice would help.

Welcome on board Garry and Lisa. Enjoy the adventures. I am sure the grandkids would want more and more days out in Kevin. Doubt if shortly they will also find you guys missing more from home on your unplanned getaways? Enjoy, and as always, don't forget to share pics.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Oh, and on advice, with the kids, something to cook pot noodles in the van will be super helpful. Bet you that the kids will never get out of the van then.

We are Garry and Lisa from Halifax and have just taken possession of our first ever campervan a 2014 Beach. We have been campers for years but owning a van brings more options and look forward to taking Kevin (yes the wife gave it a name!) out as soon as we can. The grandchildren are over excited abiu trips out and get their first one this weekend.

Any helpful advice would help.
:welcome Fun times ahead in a great vehicle happy days :)

Welcome on board Garry and Lisa. Enjoy the adventures. I am sure the grandkids would want more and more days out in Kevin. Doubt if shortly they will also find you guys missing more from home on your unplanned getaways? Enjoy, and as always, don't forget to share pics.

Will do

Dont let the kids in it
Haha. Unfortunately the 5 and 3 Yr old are too exited. But they do live the other end of the country and will more than likely sleep in our family tent as they love the outdoors and camping.

Oh, and on advice, with the kids, something to cook pot noodles in the van will be super helpful. Bet you that the kids will never get out of the van then.

Thanks for the advice their dad is a pot noodle freak. Hopefully we can now get more use from the Cadaq as I've just got the pizza stone to go with it.