Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello everyone

Leffeblonde

Leffeblonde

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi everyone, just picked up our T5 Ocean from the lovely people at VWCampersales in Burgess Hill, Sussex. Jan 2015 registered with 6500 miles on the clock and appears to have never been used for camping; feels and smells like a new vehicle. They are selling like hot cakes down in Sussex; must be the weather. Thought about buying new (the price difference is disappointingly small) but saw this one and decided to beat the queues for a T6. Now busy setting it up so we can go on our first outing.

Wanted some seat covers but seems to be a world shortage, so we will have to be careful.

Thanks for all the hints, tips and advice gleaned from the forum so far.

Adrian.

You mean T6 Ocean? As a T5 it is called "Comfortline" - confused -

You mean T6 Ocean? As a T5 it is called "Comfortline" - confused -

We never had the Comfortline in the UK.
If it's got the built in sink and cooker it will be an SE.

Welcome Adrian from another Sussex dweller, so we may see each other around. In the meantime, enjoy the forum, enjoy the Cali and welcome to the "silly-big-smile-on-face club :D:D:D

Ok, so its an SE... I only had the T6 brochure to go by, sorry for the confusion.

Forgot to say welcome aboard, let the fun begin:bananadance

Thanks for the welcome everyone. It can be a bit scary in 'ere...

Hi welcome whatever Van/Cali you got! Have fun - explore and go travelling!

Hi and welcome !
@cundf , if he says first registred januari 2015 it can not be a 6-er....:D

Congratulations, job done, bring on the summer. :thumb

Hi everyone, just picked up our T5 Ocean from the lovely people at VWCampersales in Burgess Hill, Sussex. Jan 2015 registered with 6500 miles on the clock and appears to have never been used for camping; feels and smells like a new vehicle. They are selling like hot cakes down in Sussex; must be the weather. Thought about buying new (the price difference is disappointingly small) but saw this one and decided to beat the queues for a T6. Now busy setting it up so we can go on our first outing.

Wanted some seat covers but seems to be a world shortage, so we will have to be careful.

Thanks for all the hints, tips and advice gleaned from the forum so far.

Adrian.
Welcome mate, seemed simple enough for me as SE and Ocean are the same apart from the updates the T6 brought to the table. So don't worry, I got it.
I would recommend Inka Lifestyle covers.
Enjoy :)

Thanks Geezso. I would love to have some Inka Lifestyle seat covers...

Try eBay for Inka covers, I'm looking myself - they are often recommended though appear a bit 'baggy' to me.

Welcome fellow queue buster, I did the same last year, thought about obtaining some OCEAN stickers but that would put the cat among the pigeons.

Inka lifestyle covers are neat. I have my damaged hands to prove it. The waterproof ones are baggy.