Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Antwerp - Belgium

$l@k!

$l@k!

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hey girls and guys...
My name is Vincent and together with my family (of 3) we are the proud new owners of a T6.1 Ocean Edition since a couple of days...
Last year we had a T6 Hanroad (Pilote) but we made a very fast transition to a Cali... (A fixed RIB bed with a 6 y/o is not ideal :) )
So we are leaving in 2 weeks for our first trip with this Cali (delivered just in time... stress? Noooo :cool: ) to the very south of Italy... Hoping for a lot of fun and adventures.

Hope to see you guys on the road...
Many Cali greetings from Antwerp
Vincent AKA $l@k! (Snail in Dutch [Flemish] :p )

20220706_210311.jpg
20220706_210211.jpg

And the old one:
20210901_143937.jpg20210827_160136.jpg

Welkom Vincent &Cie!
Er ziten een hoop Vlamingen op dit forum, en er is zelfs een klein forum waar het er in het Nederlands aan toe gaat.
Enjoy your trip to Italy and the acquaintance with the new Cali!
Greetz from Bruges.
Bart

Hi and welcome. Very nice Cali, I don't think the Edition is available in the UK. :thumb

I'm in Antwerp often for work - lovely city. One of many on my list to visit in my new Cali! Enjoy Italy.

Welcome Vincent. And a great choice. Still waiting for my Pure Grey Coast Edition to be remanufactured (long story but VW installed the wrong engine first time around). What other options did you choose? Enjoy your holiday. Sounds epic. I hope you plan to take the scenic route along the Amalfi Coast?

Welkom Vincent &Cie!
Er ziten een hoop Vlamingen op dit forum, en er is zelfs een klein forum waar het er in het Nederlands aan toe gaat.
Enjoy your trip to Italy and the acquaintance with the new Cali!
Greetz from Bruges.
Bart
Thx 4 the welcome.
En had het nederlandstalig stukje ook al gevonden

Welcome Vincent. And a great choice. Still waiting for my Pure Grey Coast Edition to be remanufactured (long story but VW installed the wrong engine first time around). What other options did you choose? Enjoy your holiday. Sounds epic. I hope you plan to take the scenic route along the Amalfi Coast?
Pure grey was also a possibility but we went for the other...
We have the 9" discovery and digital dash... All the safety features (ACC, lane assist etc etc...) So its very wel equipped. The good thing is that the discovery has the wireless android auto... On the other hand when I plug in the usb-c the phone only charges for a minute and then stops charging. Weird...

And yes Amalfi is on the board Screenshot_20220710-010508.jpg

Welcome here!
Looks great your route and your new van!
Where are you heading (n5? Around Innsbruck and Munich)? We love the area of Achensee or Garmisch!
Safe trip and enjoy!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

This is the idea - I will drive this part solo because the wife and son get car-sick and see where I end up. I 'm going to pick them up in Rome (Pin 7 - yellow on the big map) when they fly in and have 3.5 days to get there from Antwerp. I did this region with the motorcycle last year and had to skip some part because of the bad weather. Going to try to drive them with the Cali this time :).

1657452731946.png

Back