Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Antwerp

y_maerschalck

y_maerschalck

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 110
Hi, we joined the california owners club 2 days ago with our new California Coast. After a 15 months wait and a lot of youtube video viewings, we could finally bring the car home with is. I've been reading this forum for a while now and decided to join in :)

Hi Y(ves), welcome. A lot of Flemish and Dutch people around here, also a small Dutch subforum.
Seems it was a long wait but still in time for the beginning of the new season. Keep us posted on your first trips and above all - show us that Coast (pics wanted)!

I'll try to post some pics in the following days. Atm I just went for the basic ascot gray (i like this color a lot better than i first thought) with the idea of wrapping the lower side or putting some decals on the lower side.

I'll try to post some pics in the following days. Atm I just went for the basic ascot gray (i like this color a lot better than i first thought) with the idea of wrapping the lower side or putting some decals on the lower side.
Hello and welcome,
After som consideration, we also opted for ascot grey (with possibly a wrap for the bottom side or something else). It is a very special colour and also gives me a good retro feeling. And for free.
Let's see what you decided about the wrap or decals. I'm curious.
Greetings
Calibusje